Work in progress

Hive Fleet emerges….

Hooah! There are the photos of first Tyranid detachment leaving the HIVE!

They’re now waiting until somebody buys them on eBay so that they can infestate his (or her) house and turn it into another spore colony, muuahahahahahahha 😀

tyranids-1

Update 24.09: we’ve got 10 Hormagaunts ready! They’re painted & dipped on ‘Basic’ level, with some blood&gore on them.
In progress: 26 Genestealers and some big bosses, including a Hive Tyrant and a very old Biovore!
Come back later for updates on this project!

Few days ago , we put our hands on some tyranids models! We though…why not – lets make a hive fleet! Its gona be lvl 1 . And Yes its gonna go to E-Bay!

What so interesting You may ask? There are some rely old metal models!! Some  hardcore stuff for real collectors :) And we gonna make conversions also :) Pictures of VIP coming soon!

Ogre Kingdoms Thundertusk, Mournfangs & Ironblaster

Hooray! We have the new Ogres finished! We can already show you the final effect on the Thundertusk and Mournfang Cavalry! Look at the Thundertusk’s page at Cool Mini Or Not HERE and vote!
What is still TODO is the Ironblaster, which requires final retouching and we will post its photos too.

We hope you like our Ogre Kingdoms minis. I think they’re made to a very good standard. And with no snowy base.* And with no blood all over.** I think that people often tend to overuse these ‘firework’ techniques (my opinion only – you may disagree) and we prefer to keep our minis quite clean.

BTW, do you like the big beastie’s base? I think I’ll do a tutorial on how to make it, because it’s really simple. You just need a proper styrofoam (Styrodur is the trade name for it in Poland, I don’t know in English(?)) and a sharp knife.

* If you want snow on your minis, we’ll be more than happy to add it :)
** If you like blood (yeeeahh!) we can do it, and we can do it quite well, so that blood looks realistic (look at the severed orc hand hanging from the Thundertusk’s back)

 

River Trolls underway

Hi, I’d like to show you my new River Trolls. What is nice about them? Well, I got four of them out of a 3-box 😀 Fhe fourth one is emerging from the water, so I needed just head plus 2 hands. This was Przemo’s idea and I did all the glueing&painting.

UHU epoxy gluePoxipol TransparentI plan to make bases look like swampy, shallow water. For this, I use UHU Quickset epoxy glue – it’s perfect consistency and transparency. Yesterday I tried to use ‘Poxipol transparent’ instead, but it looked like sh*t… So if someone wants to do the same, I really recommend UHU.

As you can see, one Troll is quite finished (except the base) and the three others wait for applying highlights & saturating with inks.

On a group picture you can also see an old metal River Troll that I did before the new plastic box was released. My painting improved since then, but I still very much like the overall colours on this one plus the basing scheme which looks cool for me (again UHU epoxy glue).

I will update this when I get them finished!

 

Orcs & Goblins Arachnarok Spider

I finally have my Arachnarok done!

Thing worth noting, the base resembles a typical Polish forest with a lot of branches, shrubs, moss and also some mushrooms & berries. The pieces of wood are natural and wero collected in a park near the studio :) Ok, we do not have such big and red-coloured mushrooms (nor this size spiders or skeletons laying there and there), but still it looks quite familiar.

Spider’s legs were repositioned so that the spider rises up ready to attack. It required some cutting and glueing, but I think it was worth the effort. Also the Great Shaman and his ‘move in so I can hit them with my staff’ platform is removeable and you can replace it with the spider web catapult.